Head Concepts

So I was given some drawing challenges to complete. As I will be the main part of the animation I of course must create a character for my self.  



I first started to draw a more realistic version of myself, and after going to Phil and talking to him, he wanted it to be more cute and simple... So off I went












So even though there are some really horrible ones... and even a few where I started drawing and instantly stoped because the shape of the nose wasn't right.
I did manage to find one though...

The Chosen One 
When I first started these, I was really struggling as I couldn't get what I was picturing out. So I would get fustrated. But after talking to Phil I was able to turn out quite a few different ideas 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog New Couse!

Colour designs